Friday, February 15, 2013

thoughts on life

Here I sit thinking, my mind in a daze, with thoughts of regret hiding my rage.
I cry at night, reminiscing my loss, dreams of my daughter and the time that we've lost.
The illusion of happy washed away by the tears, the idea of hope repressed by my fears.
Good friends that i lost to the system are gone, The years that i lost while living so wrong.
misplaced aggression, guilty or not, does time really matter? because time doesn't stop.
Spending our lives, trying to plan for tomorrow, while time ticks away I'm driving full throttle.
days into weeks and weeks into years, The sum of my life a collection of tears,
from birth we are dying,all we are is your trying, does cash really matter or are we just lieing?
work hard they tell you, but who are they, saddened lost souls who are greedy for pay.
live your life like you want, to thy own self be true, and i hope cash will save you when this life is through.


No comments:

Post a Comment